Well we had our first snow in MO...The kids were hoping for a snow day but I don't think it will happen... We maybe have an inch so far.... Here are a few pics of the boys playing in the snow...also we got our Christmas decor put up...
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Your kids are so cute! I'm so glad that Erin passed along my blog to you. We are having the BEST time with Charlie and he is so GOOD! He follows me everywhere around the house, it's so cute. Please let me know when you are coming to Fayetteville. I would love to meet you and for you to see Charlie too.
1 comment:
Your kids are so cute! I'm so glad that Erin passed along my blog to you. We are having the BEST time with Charlie and he is so GOOD! He follows me everywhere around the house, it's so cute. Please let me know when you are coming to Fayetteville. I would love to meet you and for you to see Charlie too.
Post a Comment